A Studio, where each and every Yoga teacher can follow and realize her/his dream of teaching.
Stamy Studio is a yoga studio where teachers work independently (self-employment), teach their preferred Yoga style. As a teacher, you pay the monthly rent to get a slot at the studio. With that contract you benefit from the following additional services:
- display of your regular and private classes, workshop, and retreats on the Studio website
- display of your teacher profile on the Studio website
- option to offer online classes and/or hybrid classes
- special rates for renting the studios for additional workshops or classes
- promotion of your retreats, workshops, etc. on the Stamy Studio website and social media (Instagram, Facebook, Google Business and a newsletter)
- freedom in teaching, you teach what you do best (we are open to a lot of different styles)
- Karma Yogi concept – Yogis are offering support upon their availability for free classes in return (to be arranged individually, support by community manager provided)
- co-worker concept - shall you decide to no longer teach a physical class, you can join Stamy Coworkership.
Your class can be booked via online schedule at stamy studio website. We use stamy.io as our management and booking system and will charge provisions per bookings.
In addition to the rent, there will be a one-time deposit in the amount of 250,-CHF. The deposit has to be transferred to confirm the teaching slot. After the ending of the contract, this amount will be fully paid back. In case the contract is ended from the teacher’s side within one month of starting, Stamy Studio retains the full deposit and 100,- CHF if the contract is ended three months of starting.
The notice period to end the contract is two months as of the end of the month.
Do you like what you read so far? Then let's move on. To see which slots are still open please have a look at our schedules.
A regular class can take place from Monday to Friday or on Sunday evening. Duration and time slot is up to you but needs to fit in the schedule that means your class has to end at least 15 minutes before the next class starts. Please keep in mind that for evening classes we admire special requirements regarding your teaching experience.
We do not offer regular classes at the weekends (besides Sunday evenings) as we keep these free for workshops and the community class.
Online classes can start at any certain time. One overlap at starting and end time is allowed.
If you found a suitable free slot, please get back in contact with us to talk about the further process.